Hi, my name is Frank Schophuizen and I am working as a consultant in SAFe (Scaled Agile), CM (Configuration Management) and ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) for TOPIC Embedded Systems.
I have over 30 years experience in ...
Top Posts & Pages
- Protected: RTC2GIT – Rational Team Concert to GIT migration (part 1) 21/02/2020
- Configuration Management with SAFe 29/05/2018
- Agile Manifesto in het Nederlands 08/05/2018
- SAFe 4.0 for small release trains 14/12/2016
- “Olifantenpaadjes” or how to change habits 17/08/2016
Category Archives: build management
The main reason why most so-called SCM tools are not really SCM tools is because they don’t support managing software configurations. Making software is more than writing source code and converting them into executable code and data models for databases. … Continue reading
Continuous Integration is an widely accepted approach in software development. Martin Fowler describes has written een great article about it. However, for a large project it does not work. I will explain why not. Suppose that we have a big … Continue reading
Somehow my blog editor Performancing managed to publish my blog instead of making it draft. I am sorry for the incomplete blog entry. I have removed it.