Hi, my name is Frank Schophuizen and I am working as a consultant in SAFe (Scaled Agile), CM (Configuration Management) and ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) for TOPIC Embedded Systems.
I have over 30 years experience in ...
Top Posts & Pages
- RTC2GIT – Rational Team Concert to GIT migration (part 2) 28/03/2020
- RTC2GIT – Rational Team Concert to GIT migration (part 1) 29/02/2020
- Configuration Management with SAFe 29/05/2018
- Agile Manifesto in het Nederlands 08/05/2018
- SAFe 4.0 for small release trains 14/12/2016
Category Archives: identification
Yesterday I got a question from a colleague about configuration items. In our projects we use a deliverable list to identify which items are being delivered by the project and which are being received from outside the project. To help … Continue reading
The main reason why most so-called SCM tools are not really SCM tools is because they don’t support managing software configurations. Making software is more than writing source code and converting them into executable code and data models for databases. … Continue reading
Although it is generally accepted that Configuration Identification is a basic element of Configuration Management (CM), I don’t agree that is should be. Why not? The core of CM is control of configurations. To know what configurations we are controlling, … Continue reading