Hi, my name is Frank Schophuizen and I am working as a consultant in SAFe (Scaled Agile), CM (Configuration Management) and ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) for TOPIC Embedded Systems.
I have over 30 years experience in ...
Top Posts & Pages
- Protected: RTC2GIT – Rational Team Concert to GIT migration (part 1) 21/02/2020
- Configuration Management with SAFe 29/05/2018
- Agile Manifesto in het Nederlands 08/05/2018
- SAFe 4.0 for small release trains 14/12/2016
- “Olifantenpaadjes” or how to change habits 17/08/2016
Category Archives: standards
The international Certified Configuration Manager association (iNTCCM) is founded in March 2006, with the objective of setting the standard for professionals in configuration management. Recently, I joined the iNTCCM association as a member.