Hi, my name is Frank Schophuizen and I am working as a consultant in SAFe (Scaled Agile), CM (Configuration Management) and ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) for TOPIC Embedded Systems.
I have over 30 years experience in ...
Top Posts & Pages
- RTC2GIT – Rational Team Concert to GIT migration (part 2) 28/03/2020
- RTC2GIT – Rational Team Concert to GIT migration (part 1) 29/02/2020
- Configuration Management with SAFe 29/05/2018
- Agile Manifesto in het Nederlands 08/05/2018
- SAFe 4.0 for small release trains 14/12/2016
Category Archives: planning
Yesterday I got a question from a colleague about configuration items. In our projects we use a deliverable list to identify which items are being delivered by the project and which are being received from outside the project. To help … Continue reading
For many years I have been looking for Getting Things Done (GTD) in a simple way. And now I have found one: Monkey GTD at http://monkeygtd.tiddlyspot.com It’s a TiddlyWiki file with a very simple, very sparse user interface, yet extremely … Continue reading
For many people Configuration Management is little more than controlling the versioned storage of work products, sometimes extended with Change Control which is little more than controlling change requests and problem reports. But both boil down to something like an … Continue reading