Hi, my name is Frank Schophuizen and I am working as a consultant in SAFe (Scaled Agile), CM (Configuration Management) and ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) for TOPIC Embedded Systems.
I have over 30 years experience in ...
Top Posts & Pages
- Protected: RTC2GIT – Rational Team Concert to GIT migration (part 1) 21/02/2020
- Configuration Management with SAFe 29/05/2018
- Agile Manifesto in het Nederlands 08/05/2018
- SAFe 4.0 for small release trains 14/12/2016
- “Olifantenpaadjes” or how to change habits 17/08/2016
Category Archives: tracking
The simple answer is: Yes, configuration managers are going to disappear! The more comprehensive answer to this question is that configuration management is not going to disappear, but the configuration manager will be. We can compare it to the change … Continue reading
Yesterday I got a question from a colleague about configuration items. In our projects we use a deliverable list to identify which items are being delivered by the project and which are being received from outside the project. To help … Continue reading
For many people Configuration Management is little more than controlling the versioned storage of work products, sometimes extended with Change Control which is little more than controlling change requests and problem reports. But both boil down to something like an … Continue reading