Hi, my name is Frank Schophuizen and I am working as a consultant in SAFe (Scaled Agile), CM (Configuration Management) and ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) for TOPIC Embedded Systems.
I have over 30 years experience in ...
Top Posts & Pages
- RTC2GIT – Rational Team Concert to GIT migration (part 2) 28/03/2020
- RTC2GIT – Rational Team Concert to GIT migration (part 1) 29/02/2020
- Configuration Management with SAFe 29/05/2018
- Agile Manifesto in het Nederlands 08/05/2018
- SAFe 4.0 for small release trains 14/12/2016
Category Archives: modeling
One of the most difficult things in change management is change people’s habits. Habits are like reflexes: act without thinking why and how to do it. Habits save a lot of time and energy. How difficult would walking or driving … Continue reading
The main reason why most so-called SCM tools are not really SCM tools is because they don’t support managing software configurations. Making software is more than writing source code and converting them into executable code and data models for databases. … Continue reading
In the August edition of the Rational Edge, Laurance Balmelli gives an introduction to the basic purpose and value of Systems Modeling Language (SysML), a proposed extention to the Unified Model Language (UML). An interesting article where he uses a … Continue reading