Hi, my name is Frank Schophuizen and I am working as a consultant in SAFe (Scaled Agile), CM (Configuration Management) and ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) for TOPIC Embedded Systems.
I have over 30 years experience in ...
Top Posts & Pages
- RTC2GIT – Rational Team Concert to GIT migration (part 2) 28/03/2020
- RTC2GIT – Rational Team Concert to GIT migration (part 1) 29/02/2020
- Configuration Management with SAFe 29/05/2018
- Agile Manifesto in het Nederlands 08/05/2018
- SAFe 4.0 for small release trains 14/12/2016
Category Archives: git
RTC export (RTC_export.py) As I explained in the previous article (part 1), I use the RTC REST API instead of the RTC CLI to export the history from RTC because the RTC CLI is not reliable. However, the official (documented) … Continue reading
Introduction Rational Team Concert (RTC) is a great, extensive and rather complicated configuration management (CM) system. Now after several years, it is time for us to move on to GIT. Git is simpler to use, more straight forward in its … Continue reading