Hi, my name is Frank Schophuizen and I am working as a consultant in SAFe (Scaled Agile), CM (Configuration Management) and ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) for TOPIC Embedded Systems.
I have over 30 years experience in ...
Top Posts & Pages
- Protected: RTC2GIT – Rational Team Concert to GIT migration (part 1) 21/02/2020
- Configuration Management with SAFe 29/05/2018
- Agile Manifesto in het Nederlands 08/05/2018
- SAFe 4.0 for small release trains 14/12/2016
- “Olifantenpaadjes” or how to change habits 17/08/2016
Tag Archives: ALMWorks
This is part 2 about implementing SAFe with Jira. In part 1 I explained how we implemented the portfolio, program and team backlogs as the 3-layered structure of SAFe in Jira. You may recall that we renamed them to business, … Continue reading
In this article I am not going to explain what the Scale Agile Framework (SAFe) is and what Jira is. I assume you know, and if you need more information go to http://www.scaledagileframework.com and http://www.atlassian.com. But before we start, there … Continue reading