Hi, my name is Frank Schophuizen and I am working as a consultant in SAFe (Scaled Agile), CM (Configuration Management) and ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) for TOPIC Embedded Systems.
I have over 30 years experience in ...
Top Posts & Pages
- Protected: RTC2GIT – Rational Team Concert to GIT migration (part 1) 21/02/2020
- Configuration Management with SAFe 29/05/2018
- Agile Manifesto in het Nederlands 08/05/2018
- SAFe 4.0 for small release trains 14/12/2016
- “Olifantenpaadjes” or how to change habits 17/08/2016
Tag Archives: future
Now IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC) supports Software Configuration Management (SCM) and build management, I am wondering how this would affect the future of ClearCase and UCM. Will it replace ClearCase? Will it complement ClearCase? Will RTC only be for … Continue reading
I am reading a lot about Second Life lately. Various companies are looking into it as a way to promote their and show their new products, even to have them tried out, yet withou really understanding or even visioning the … Continue reading
Recently I contributed to a discussion (on a restricted discussion group) about the (lack of) user-friendliness and user-required functionality of a discussion forum website. It is the website of a tool vendor that sells software development tools. Apparently, this company … Continue reading