Hi, my name is Frank Schophuizen and I am working as a consultant in SAFe (Scaled Agile), CM (Configuration Management) and ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) for TOPIC Embedded Systems.
I have over 30 years experience in ...
Top Posts & Pages
- Implementing SAFe with Jira (part 1)
- Implementing SAFe with Jira (part 2)
- Configuration Management with SAFe
- Implementing SAFe with Jira (part 3)
- SAFe 4.0 for small release trains
- Continuous integration kills large projects
- Continuous integration with extreme builds
- RTC2GIT - Rational Team Concert to GIT migration (part 1)
- RTC2GIT – Rational Team Concert to GIT migration (part 2) 28/03/2020
- RTC2GIT – Rational Team Concert to GIT migration (part 1) 29/02/2020
- Configuration Management with SAFe 29/05/2018
- Agile Manifesto in het Nederlands 08/05/2018
- SAFe 4.0 for small release trains 14/12/2016
Category Archives: certification
The international Certified Configuration Manager association (iNTCCM) is founded in March 2006, with the objective of setting the standard for professionals in configuration management. Recently, I joined the iNTCCM association as a member.
During a Configuration Management workshop in Mierlo, a little town near Eindhoven in the Netherlands, I had an interesting discussion about CM certification. The concept of certification is simple: if you comply with an amount of selection criteria, you get … Continue reading